Part 3: Financing
So far in our Prefabricated Barn Buying Process blog series we talked about the initial quote and designing/customizing your barn. Next in the series – and equally as important to realizing the dream of building your own barn – is the means to pay for it! Today we’re covering barn financing. You can see more on our website HERE.
Even the most thrifty and frugal budgeters don’t always have time on their side. If you need a prefabricated barn or run-in shed now and don’t the time it takes to save for one or pile of cash laying around you’re in luck. We have several financing options that can save the day!
First thing we want to make clear – Horizon Structures is NOT in the financing business…
- We do not review your financial information or your credit score.
- We do not process your loan application.
- We do not approve or deny your loan.
We’ve partnered with 2 very reputable companies that deal with you directly, handle the paperwork and the disbursement of funds. We make the “introduction” and you continue the relationship with them – just as you would if you chose to obtain a loan through your local bank or finance company.
In addition to resources you may find on your own, we’d like to offer several other options for your consideration…
Rent-To-Own Barns thru BLI Rentals
- Available for smaller projects
- Maximum $8k
- Must be within 100 miles of our main office in Atglen, PA 19310
- NO CREDIT CHECK
- Own the building within 36 months or less
Fast Track Financing thru Admiral’s Bank
- Loans up to $45k
- Minimum credit score: 680
- Available nationwide
- Must own the property where the barn is located
- Loan is secured by the building and not attached to the equity of the property.
- 7, 10 or 12-year term
- Fixed, competitive rates determined by the length of the loan
- 5% Origination Fee (built into the cost of the loan)
- No pre-payment penalty
- Apply over the phone
- 10 minute application
- Immediate approval/denial
With both companies, they send Horizon Structures the money to pay for your building and you make your monthly payments directly to them – just as if you were buying a car or a house.
And – everything is done online or over the phone! No need to travel to our office to sign papers
If financing is something you’d like to take advantage of, then it becomes the next step of the process. Check out the convenient options we offer or search out resources on your own. Either way, we’ll work with you and your financial institution by providing information and documentation as needed and setting up payment disbursements to keep larger projects on schedule.
We can work with you to turn your dream of prefabricated barn into a reality. No more boarding your horses, no more long drives to see them and no more inadequate facilities. Give us a call today for more details!
Read Part 4: Permits of our Prefabricated Barn Buying Process Series HERE.