Compare our prefab horse stalls with a stick built barn and you won't even be able to tell the difference. And our High Profiles are the nicest yet.
With the second floor you have plenty of hay storage, or think about adding living quarters, instead!
- 10' or 12' Center Aisle
- Leave Space Open Above the Stalls
- OR Add a Full Loft - Includes: 5/8" Plywood Floor, Full Wooden Staircase, Gable Door and Gable Window.
- Add a Wash Stall
- Same List of Standard Features as Our Other Modular Barn Styles
Here's How It's Done...
First, the pre-built sections are set up parallel to form he center aisle. Next, the roof trusses are added to this horse barn.
Our men get ready to finish the roof and build the overhangs to this horse barn.
A metal Insulated roof (upgrade) is Installed. Horse barn is stained. doors are hung.
Sample High Profile Horse Barn Layouts
36 x 28 Horse Barn with 10' Overhang
- 3 - 12 x 14 Stalls
- 12 x 14 Tack Room
- Full Loft
- 10' Overhang - Installed
- Upgrade Stall Windows to Dutch Doors
- Add Window with Grill to 2 Dutch Doors
- 32" Copper Roofed Cupola with Copper Horse Weather vane
- Double Plywood Floor in Tack Room
- Metal Insulated Roof
- Pine Tongue & Grove in Center Aisle
- Double Service Door
- Upgrade Service Door, end of aisle, to Second Sliding Door
See the layout of this barn
36 x 60 Horse Barn
- 9 - 12 x 12 Stalls
- 12 x 12 Feed Room
- Replace All Stall Windows with Dutch Doors with Windows with Grills
- Pine Tongue & Groove Paneling in Stalls, Tack Room & Center Aisle
- No Loft
- Add Service Door to Gable End
More Pictures... Adding the Roof Exterior View
Is a new horse barn in your future?
Big projects require careful research.
Start your planning on our Barn Finder page.
"I gotta tell you, the barn is even nicer than I thought it would be. I'm the talk of the town. Some of my neighbors are really jealous. They paid a lot more for their barns that aren't as nice and are much smaller. You guys were a real pleasure to deal with and I won't hesitate recommending you or using you again when the time comes."
Justin S, Clover, SC - 10/25/2007
32 x 36 Horse Barn with 10' Overhang and Solar Panel
- 2 - 12 x 12 Stalls
- 12 x 12 Wash Stall
- 12 x 12 Tack Room - Insulated & Finished
- 12 x 12 Hay Storage Room / Stall
- 12 x 12 Equipment Room
- 10' Overhang - Installed
- Metal Roof
- Replace Stall Windows with Dutch Doors
- Add Windows to Sliding Aisle Doors
See layout of this barn
"Put all your horse power under one roof”
Economy has you looking to cut costs, but you are still in need of a Horse Barn and a Garage?
Check out what this customer did:
During the process we like to get you a floor plan, and elevations to make sure we are all on the same page.
There is no charge for this, it is all a part of the Horizon Structures experience!
34 x 36 High Profile Horse Barn with 6/12 Pitch Roof
8' Overhang and Duratemp SidingView floor plan
34 x 34 High Profile Horse Barn with Gambrel Roof
12' Overhang and Pine Board & Batten SidingView floor plan
**Prices May Vary Depending on Location, Shipping Costs and Local Codes**
34 x 46 High Profile Horse Barn with 8' Overhang & Duratemp Siding
Important Information Regarding the High Profile Style Horse Barn:
- Some of the barns shown on this page are made with DURATEMP siding. Duratemp sided barns can only be shipped from our Pennsylvania workshop.
- Board & Batten sided barns can be shipped from several locations throughout the United States.
- Barn can be made into a garage or sold as an "empty shell" - Please call 1-888-44-SHEDS for a price quote.
NOTE: All Dutch doors will now be painted a solid color of your choice. Match your barn or select a contrasting color.
Download "The Perfect Barn" Digital Catalog
Additional Info: Modular Horse Barn Options | Overhang Info | Site Preparation | Delivery | FAQ
All barn, run-in and stall dimensions referred to on this site are OUTSIDE dimensions
Siding and / or kick board material may vary depending on locally available materials.
Horizon Structures reserve's the right to substitute white pine siding and / or oak kick board with materials best suited for optimal performance within your geographic region.
**Cypress siding may be substituted for white pine, in Southern and Western regions,
due to its moisture and insect resistant properties.
**Spruce may be substituted for oak kick board due to local availability.