- Lifetime architectural shingle gives you the peace of mind that your roof can withstand wind and snow build up. (View Standard Shingle Colors)
- Built on pressure-treated yellow pine 6x6's - both the 4' high kick board and the post and beam frame - is one of the most solid woods available. And, horses don't chew it.
- Siding: Board & Batten white pine (unfinished) OR *LP Smartside (painted) Our horse barns are much more than decorative additions to your property! Not only does this type of construction provide a more attractive, visually appealing horse barn, it is also weather-proof and, unlike other woods, resists warping and cracking.
- All hardware included. - decorative door latches, hinges, stall and window grills, etc.
- Steel-reinforced corners with built-in tow hooks. Makes relocating or anchoring your shedrow barn easy.
- 16" rafter spacing
Tack/feed room includes floor, door and window
Stalls include oak kick board, grill (or solid) partition, slider window with bars.
To many discerning horse owners, customization is a key element when deciding where to purchase a shed row horse barn or horse stable.
We offer options ranging from electrical packages to our ability to stain your shed-row horse barn or horse stable for you. Our shedrow barns and stables are available in many different sizes and stall/storage room configurations.
Our shedrow horse barns accommodate large horses very comfortably. Ask about resizing for your mini or pony.
A shedrow barn can consist of a single stall up to 4 stalls - with an attached tack/feed room - in a single unit. Or, combine several shedrow barn units to create a longer building or an "L" or "U"-shaped barn configuration.
Create a multi-purpose horse barn by combining stalls / run-in area / storage.
- Store tack, feed and tools.
- Give horses free access to shelter with the run-in section.
- Use the extra stall to confine a sick or injured horse.
- Keep one section open for hay or equipment storage.
Barns are 8, 10 or 12' wide. 14 or 16 foot may also be available - extra freight charges will apply.
You tell us where to place the walls.
NOTE: All barn, run-in and stall dimensions referred to on this site are OUTSIDE dimensions
"Good morning to all,
I just thought that I would share some news. This morning, for the very first time, I looked out my very own window, and could see my very own barn for the very first time. I have waited almost 30 years as a horse owner for this day. "
- Low cost
- Minimal site prep
- Incorporate stalls and storage
- All-inclusive package - Nothing extra to buy!
- Customizable - Tons of options and upgrades!
- Horse-friendly and hassle-free - Delivered fully-assembled and ready for same-day use!
NOTE: LP Smartside Barns - All Dutch doors will now be painted a solid color of your choice. match your barn or select a contrasting color. Add an Overhang: Click HERE for more information
These barns are NOT kits! Our crew does all on-site work. All you do is prepare the site.
L-Shaped Barn with Overhangs
High Profile Barn with Overhang
Want to Know More?
Download "The Perfect Barn" Request Barn Pricing
Additional Info: Horse Barn Options | Overhang Info | Site Preparation | Obtaining Your Permit | Delivery | FAQ | Insider Secrets | Horse Barn Info | Compare All Barns
Florida Resident Information
Siding and / or kick board material may vary depending on locally available materials.
Horizon Structures reserves the right to substitute white pine siding and / or oak kick board with materials best suited for optimal performance within your geographic region.
**Cypress siding may be substituted for white pine, in Southern and Western regions, due to its moisture and insect resistant properties.
**Spruce may be substituted for oak kick board due to local availability.